Order lead time
In stock items will ship in 2-5 business days after purchase. Made to order and out of stock items will ship within 2-4 weeks unless otherwise specified. We will email you with tracking information when your order has been sent. If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. We advise you to provide us with a good contact number at checkout (In the “notes” section so we can reach in case we have any issues with the address provided. Please email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gemologists from around the world hand select the best available color stones and diamonds and turn them into glamorous pieces of jewelry that become part of the Kaira Collection. By following the Kimberly process and only allowing minor to none treatment in the stones we use in our jewelry, we aim to create an ethical, environmentally friendly, and trustworthy brand. All our gemstones and diamonds are natural. Our engagement ring diamonds are GIA Certified and pre-selected by our in house Diamond Specialist prior to being available to purchase. All of our gemstones are examined by our GIA Certified Gemologist and hand selected to ensure color and quality in each stone.
CLEAN AND CARE RecomendationS
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling/scratching.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and diamonds.
- Most colored gems can be cleaned with warm water, mild dish soap (no detergents) and a soft brush or with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Soft gems, such as pearls, on the other hand, can easily scratch. Use a new, clean makeup brush and warm, soapy water to softly clean them.
- Excessive heat and sudden temperature changes may also fracture some gems. Do not expose you gems to excessive heat or excessive light as they might develop lose of color or cracks.
- When traveling, protect your jewelry pieces from scratches or other impact damage by padding it in a separate box or case.
- Have your jewelry inspected and cleaned at least once a year to ensure prong placement and safety of your stones.