Order lead time
In stock items will ship in 2-5 business days after purchase. Made to order and out of stock items will ship within 2-4 weeks unless otherwise specified. We will email you with tracking information when your order has been sent. If your order is a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. We advise you to provide us with a good contact number at checkout (In the “notes” section so we can reach in case we have any issues with the address provided. Please email for more information at email@example.com.
We accept returns for exchange or store credit in our Fine Jewelry Collection only. Any claims needs to be done 5 days after delivery has been made to be eligible for a return. For the return to be eligible the item(s) must be unworn, undamaged and in its original packing. Shipping costs will be deducted from the return total. All made to order sales are final. This includes special sized rings, engraving and custom finishing. Returns are only valid for orders placed in the US. We reserve the right to refuse any return or repair requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If you wish to start a return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gemologists from around the world hand select the best available color stones and diamonds and turn them into glamorous pieces of jewelry that become part of the Kaira Collection. By following the Kimberly process and only allowing minor to none treatment in the stones we use in our jewelry, we aim to create an ethical, environmentally friendly, and trustworthy brand. All our gemstones and diamonds are natural. Our engagement ring diamonds are GIA Certified and pre-selected by our in house Diamond Specialist prior to being available to purchase. All of our gemstones are examined by our GIA Certified Gemologist and hand selected to ensure color and quality in each stone.
At Kaira, products are subject to the highest standards of quality. We carefully inspect each item before it reaches the customer. Kaira stands behind everything it sell and warrant that all items will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. In the rare event that the customer finds an imperfection or defect, the customer may return the product to Kaira to be inspected by one of our jewelers. If the defect is determined to have occurred during the manufacturing process, we will replace or repair the item at no cost to you for 12 weeks after purchasing a Kaira piece.
Outside the 12 week window, if the damage was due to normal wear-and-tear, the customer will be notified of repair services available. Kaira does not provide warranties for product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones or diamonds are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item and should not be considered a defect.
Kaira recommends bringing in your fine jewelry every 6-12 months for free cleaning and inspection of the prongs and stones. Our staff will inspect and clean your jewelry at no charge. If jewelry requires polishing, re tightening or any other service, there is a charge that will be discussed when taking- in the item for repair. Click here for estimated repair costs.
CLEAN AND CARE RecomendationS
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling/scratching.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and diamonds.
- Most colored gems can be cleaned with warm water, mild dish soap (no detergents) and a soft brush or with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Soft gems, such as pearls, on the other hand, can easily scratch. Use a new, clean makeup brush and warm, soapy water to softly clean them.
- Excessive heat and sudden temperature changes may also fracture some gems. Do not expose you gems to excessive heat or excessive light as they might develop lose of color or cracks.
- When traveling, protect your jewelry pieces from scratches or other impact damage by padding it in a separate box or case.
- Have your jewelry inspected and cleaned at least once a year to ensure prong placement and safety of your stones.