Order lead time
In stock items will ship in 2-5 business days after purchase. Made to order and out of stock items will ship within 2-4 weeks unless otherwise specified. We will email you with tracking information when your order has been sent. If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
We accept returns for store credit in our Fine Jewelry collection only. Bridal and High Jewelry purchases are final sale. For the return to be eligible the item(s) must be unworn, undamaged and in its original packing. Shipping costs will be deducted from the return total. All made to order sales are final. This includes sized rings. However, we are more than happy to exchange an item if the product has a defect. Any claim need to be done 5 days after delivery has been made to be eligible for a return. We reserve the right to refuse any return or repair requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. We advise you to provide us with a good contact number at checkout (In the “notes” section so we can reach in case we have any issues with the address provided. Please email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kaira, products are subject to the highest standards of quality. Each piece is manufactured in our facilities using only the most premium materials and methods of craftsmanship. We carefully inspect each item before it reaches the customer. Kaira stands behind everything it sell and warrant that all items will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. In the rare event that the customer finds an imperfection or defect, the customer may return the product to Kaira to be inspected by one of our jewelers. If the defect is determined to have occurred during the manufacturing process, we will replace or repair the item at no cost to you. If the damage was due to normal wear-and-tear, the customer will be notified of repair services available at cost. Kaira does not provide warranties for product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered. Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones or diamonds are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect. Kaira recommends bringing in your fine jewelry every 6-12 months for free cleaning and inspection of the prongs and stones. Our staff will inspect and clean your jewelry at no charge. If jewelry requires polishing, re tightening or any other service, there is a charge that will be discussed when taking- in the item for repair.
Clean & Care
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat to avoid tangling/scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the gold and diamonds.
- Most colored gems can be cleaned with warm water, mild dish soap (no detergents) and a soft brush or with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Soft gems, such as pearls, on the other hand, can easily scratch. Use a new, clean makeup brush and warm, soapy water to softly clean them.
- Excessive heat and sudden temperature changes may also fracture some gems. Do not expose you gems to excessive heat or excessive light as they might develop lose of color or cracks.
- When traveling, protect your jewelry pieces from scratches or other impact damage by padding it in a separate box or case.